Friday, August 29, 2008

Coming And Going With A Little Disney Inbetween

I just got back a couple of hours ago from Hampton and seeing my boyfriend again for the last time (it's for real this time). I took the train and it was pretty much a pleasant ride... all except for those people who love to put their business out there for all the public to hear. It started out by people talking loudly with their travel companions, but since the technological age, it seems to have gotten worse. I'm sure you and "Quindasiah" are having a great conversation on your cell phone about how your baby daddy ain't ISH and how you are going to smack the H*** out of his new girlfriend... But really, do I, Mr. Conductor, and Ms. Smith all need to hear about it? NO! I heard enough stuff that could fill up an hour long Muray Show, a hour and 45 mins. worth of Jerry Springer and about 30mins. of Dr. Phil. CAN WE PLEASE PRACTICE SOME DISCRETION!!? I also heard some info on the former Chairperson of Hampton University's Psychology Dept. Small world huh?
I got my transcripts while I was in Hampton and did a little relaxing. I also went to Kory's football practice. HU football is looking really good this season... but when don't they? I wish I could go to the first game this weekend. It's in Disney World!! I Love Disney World... I've been 10 times. I'm not even going but can you tell how excited I am?!! The MEAC vs SWAC Championship something or another (If you don't know what the acronym stands for, look it up because I barely know and I went to HU). It's supposed to be big. The team is having a "Meet and Greet" at the Magic Kingdom and the band is playing in the Magic Kingdom Parade! I bet you they're going to meet Mickey! If he know's what's good for him, he'll have on a Hampton Pirates football jersey. I'm going to watch it because I just found out I have ESPN2!! Ooo I'm Excited!! If you're not doing anything on Sunday @ 2 you should watch it too. You'll be in for a treat! GO PIRATES!!!
My interview at the Korean Embassy in New York is tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! Hopefully, my height won't count against. I know if I was interviewing people to live in my country and in walks someone who's probably taller than 80% of the population, I'd be a little reluctant to welcome them with open arms. LOL.
Until next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol terrible.... MEAC stands for Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. So can you guess wat SWAC stands for?? You're smart, I know you will lol. But anyway, I was hoping that the first time I goto Disney World would be with you but its ok. I wish you were going still. I'll tell Mickey you said hi.... Im sure he knows you by name as many times you've been there. I'll try to take as many pictures as I can. Im glad I got to see you one last time before you left. I had fun and I hope you did too. Sorry about the train ride tho lol. Good luck with everything and keep your head about you. Trust NO one.... And I'll see you soon! Love You Bookie.

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading