Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPT 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!

So today is Kory and I's first anniversary!! So sorry readers, this entry is only for one person...

Happy Anniversary my Sweet Love!
For you, I thank the Lord above
You’ve given me hope, inspiration and truth
Because of you I feel never-ending youth
When heavy storms have come our way
Your love has always made me stay
Each morning I wish I could see your face
I know in you, I’ve found my place
Our bond is extraordinary, beautiful, and real
It’s remarkable how wonderful you make me feel
We belong together, you and I
That, the world cannot deny
Never in my life will I find another guy
Who could ever fulfill me the way you can
The times we’ve shared this past year
Has proved forever it shall persevere
I will love you forever in every way
That will remain constant until my dying day.



Happy First Anniversary Kory!!
It's the First of Many <3

<3one>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope he appreciates what he has.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you in every way babygurl. You dont know how much you mean to me and how much I wish we cud spend our first anniversary together in person. But my love for you goes anywhere you go. That poem was beautiful and of course so are those pictures. You dont know how much I miss you and wanna be with you right now. I hope you enjoyed your day. Im gonna try to enjoy mine. And if we can make it ti;; september 09, then the sky is the limit for us. I'll be right here waiting for you wen you come back. Happy Anniversary AviElle.... the first of years to come.
I Love you
-Kory

Anonymous said...

awwww cute!
btw that group pic is totaly random.

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading