Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

So today is Halloween and what am I dressed as? My favorite person...AviElle' Domoni! Gosh I Love Her! LOL! I suggested that Kory be Barak Obama and I'll be Michelle handling some international affairs in Korea, but he didn't seem to be feeling it. I also heard that my brother is no longer dressing up because Halloween is a Pagan's holiday... WHAT 10 YEAR OLD SAYS THAT?? I think he's being brained washed by his school.
I'm at school right now. I was gonna blog when I got home, but I might go out tonight, and I couldn't keep you waiting.
My thumb is ugh. It throbs every now and then but I just take some Motrin800 and go to LaLa land. I get my stitches taken out on Monday. (They are Hampton Blue, so in a way, I've been "Rocking the Blue and White.") I just hope it doesn't hurt. And I'm glad many of you found my last entry of pain hilarious...I'm glad my thumb hanging off brought tears to your eyes (Mommie...). Maybe next week I'll try to break my leg. Will that leave you rolling on the floor?
Here is something for you. I was in the subway and was walking up the escalator (this is before the thumb incident) and fell. Only I fall walking up the darn steps... I jumped up really quick and power walked my butt outta there. I know everyone saw, but I didn't want to give them time to actually look in my face. I just didn't want to see their smirks cause I may have felt compelled to give them a few choice words.
The last half of the week has been iBT test for the students. I'm glad because I really don't do anything except for proctor the exam and grade their writing and listening. Yea...I grade half of their test. Some of them are wishing that they were a little more nicer and less of the little jerks and A**Holes that has made me despise them (My Tues/Thurs class). Although cussing at them in Spanish has helped a little. And by the look on my face, they know what I'm saying isn't "Oh Franky you're such a great kid." They know its something bad, they just don't know what it is.
I've been trying to find a place where I can go to get my hair done since I can't do it myself for the time being. But it seems as though no one here can answer that simple question. It's not like I'm saying "Hey, where can I find some weed?" So, if you're are reading this blog, and are currently or have been in South Korea recently and know of a place where I can go to get my "ethnic" hair done, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
The Homecoming Bazaar at Hampton is today. I love the Bazaar. I can always get me some fried fish, rice and beans, and plantains (all Caribbean style) and wash it down with a huge lemonade (gosh do I love food). I told Kory to get me some, and he said he would, but will he really no! He's not gonna put it in his freezer and bring it when he comes. So I'll just have to wait until Homecoming 2009 to enjoy it again. By the way, does anyone know where I can find plantains in Korea? I'm sure I can't but maybe I'll just plant a tree and wait.
Don't forget to vote on Tuesday! This is the most important election you may ever participate in and I don't wanna come hunt you down like a rabid dog because you couldn't get off your booty and walk down the street (cause I'm sure it's no farther than that) and cast your ballot. And I am so serious...I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!
So I put my jeans on this morning and they felt a little tight. These ones have always been tight, but it just reminded me that I CANNOT gain weight while I'm here cause where the H*** am I gonna find clothes that fit. Maybe a shirt here or there, but pants, jeans, and skirts...IMPOSSIBLE! So I will have to turn away from one of my best friends for awhile. So long tasty and delicious food. How i will miss thee.
So I gotta go and give these children this test and watch the panic on their faces. Call me mean, but I think I'm enjoying it...Yea, I am mean. But I am such a nice person...LOL.
Until Next Time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Babygirl,

I'm glad the rest of your week went well. Looks like you're doing as you were told and staying away from sharp objects, buses and washers. Make sure you also add oregano to that list...lol (inside joke).

My son is not being brain washed, he has simply decided that the evolved connotation of Halloween is not to his liking, although sometimes I think that I'm raising a staunch Republican (perish the thought), he tends to have very conservative leanings, but God willing, i'll have enough time to bring him around to our way of thinking....lol BTW...he loved the postcard.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Halloween is the devil. So KJ is kinda right. Thanks for the postcard!! It was nice, my mom saw it too and tried to read the front of the card but clearly it was in korean.
So you want me to freeze that food for you for a few months then bring it to you?? Then let it thaw out on the 20 hour journey to korea? I chose to not get u any to save you from makin your self sick by eating 2 month old food. Your welcome :).... keeep on teaching the rugrats... wen they grow up, they are gonna be talkin about you to there kids n grandkids about the mean black lady who cursed them out in spanish. Lol.... Love you Michelle Obama aka Bookie. Happy Halloween!
-Kory

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading