Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hi There

So this weekend went well. Nothing much happened.
I went to King's Tap (where we went last week) after work on Friday. It was me, some of my co-workers, Christina, and one of her co-workers. We had a really good time. But Christina and I called it a night before everyone else. Since I had already been out on Monday until 4am, I figured I should try to make up some much needed sleep.
I went to school on Saturday then went to dinner with Andrea. Around 10:30, I headed for Itaewon to meet Christina, Kara and Erica. We also met up with Sam (someone we trained with). We had a good time. We went to an Irish pub, a lounge, and 2 clubs. We ended the night with some enchaladas and Christina shared a cab home.
I did some food shopping on Sunday since I hadn't been in 2 weeks. Didn't spend too much since its only me.
I went to the hopital on Monday to get my stitches out and OMG!!! Well first, I was waiting in the room and the doctor came in and started speaking Korean. Why these people keep playing these games with me??!! Do I look like I am fluent in Korean?? When I gave her the blank stare, she started speaking English... Now why wouldn't you try that first?? H***, just put in my file that I'm American so we don't have to keep playing these games. GEESH! But anyway, for all of you that told me that getting my stitches out wouldn't hurt... YOU'VE GOTTA BE F'N KIDDING ME!!! I wanted to snatch my hand back from the doctor and tell her to just let the skin heal over my Hampton Blue stitches. And to make it worse, the last one was stuck. So while she is ripping and pulling at my skin, I had to fight everything that told me to smack the ISH outta her. All she says is "I sorry" NO YOU'RE NOT! Don't lie to me woman!! UGH! she finally got the stitch out and my thumb looked horrible. It's all swollen and disformed. What have I done to my thumb?? :( I told her how part of it is still numb and she informed me that I may have injured my sensation nerve and that it would take a long time to get better...thanks for the info. That just made my day bright! She also told me that I need to start exercising my thumb because it's stiff and doesn't move much. HELLO...WHEN I MOVE IT IT HURTS! Maybe I'll see if I can get my thumb a membership at Bally's and have them work it out. She also told me that I have to go back on Wednesday to get my dressing changed. Does she know what Wednesday is (your Tuesday night)?? That's when we find out if we have hope for the next 4 years, or if we should pack up our ISH and move to Mexico. All I know is, they beeter make it fast on Wednesday.
Not much else to update you on.
Be sure to go and vote (for Obama!) today/tomorrow. So help me, if you don't...I can't even write what it is I will do to you. Just think of the Romanov's times 10...make that 28. Yea, so get your booty up and vote!
Until Next Time!
(and we will have a new president elect!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babygirl,

I'm sorry getting your stitches out hurt so much, but it will get better.

I'm so afraid of your retribution that daddy and I were out at the polls 5:55am this morning..."GO OBAMA"

I'll talk to you this evening while we watch the results come in.

Remember, if McCain wins, you're going to have to make room for us in your dungeon, because the water in Mexico sucks!!

luv and miss ya much!!

Mommy

Anonymous said...

Awww.... Im sorry bookie. Mine didnt hurt because they didnt take them out as soon as they took yours out so mine healed more than yours. But I wish i was there to support you like you supported me. :( You had to wait till you goto Korea to slice yourself up! Ugh! Youre so clumsy you know that. If Im gonna keep you around, you need to be more careful, I cant have you puttin me and my children at risk, raising our health insurance and stuff. LOL J/k.... I love you clumsy girl :).

And dont worry, Im sure everyone is going to vote. You've scared them into voting huh. I know you scared me into voting... I dont want you hunting me down or nothing.... so I voted..... FOR McCAIN n PALIN!! WOOOO! GO MAVERICKS!!! YEAAAAAAH!! LOL.... lemme stop before the wrong person reads this lol, IM JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!! OBAMA BIDEN all day! lol. Love you Bookie!
-Kory

Dolce said...

Hello! I have no idea who you are so this is weird, but I have a few male friends in Korea doing the exact same thing as you- teaching and doing Law school! I go to University of Cincinnati and will be visiting my friend in Korea this December. This will sound strange, but my girls all want me to take some fashion photos and find some cute clothing (of course lol) over there. If you wouldn't mind telling me the stores and places to go, it would be most appreciated. My blog is www.dolcethoughts.blogspot.com (the name of the blog is Life Sweet Entropy).

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading