Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY HOMECOMING HAMPTON!!

So this upcoming week is Hampton's Homecoming (My Alma Mater!). Although Hampton is not known for the best Homecomings, they are our Homecomings, and we enjoy them none the less. I remember this time last year, I was running around making sure I got tickets for my family that was coming to celebrate my last Homecoming at HU and getting food so I could make a grand Sunday dinner.
This is my first Homecoming as an Alumna, and I'm missing it, but I look forward to hearing about the parties, the cabs that got shut down, the football game, comedy show, the concerts, the step show and the overall foolishness that goes down during Homecoming week. LOL. And God willing, I will be there next year.
As much as I may have complained about HU, I love it to death and I wouldn't have went anywhere else :)

*Homecoming Game Sophomore Year 2005-2006*

*Homecoming "Q" Cab Sophomore Year 2005-2006**"Q" Cab Cont.*

"Homecoming (Chillin in the Student Center) Junior Year 2006-2007*



*Homecoming Game (sitting on the side of the field) Junior Year 2006-2007*

*After the Game Junior Year 2006-2007*

*Homecoming Masquerade Cab Junior Year 2006-2007*

*Homecoming Masquerade 2006-2007*

*Homecoming Game Senior Year 2007-2008*


If you didn't notice, you never go anywhere without your Hampton "Hata Blockaz." They are a MUST! (And I have no idea where my pictures from Senior Year homecoming are... Imma bout to go on a massive hunt.) I could go on and on about the randomness that I have learned at Hampton and being 8,000+ miles away just makes me miss those random times even more. But I will make many memories while I'm here in Korea.

To my fellow classmates (the class of 2008), ONYX VII, enjoy our first Alumni Homecoming. Do it up BIG! HAPPY HOMECOMING HU!! (Can you tell that I really really really miss my school??)

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Dont worry, Live your homecoming throug me. You know its called HoME COMING for a reason. Its means your butt needs to COME HOME! Lol, j/k.... you better find those senior year homecoming pictures.... how you lose those??? If you dont find them, (in the words of Ricky).... Aviiii, you gonna have some splainin to do!!! Lol I miss watchin lucy with you on the couch... and although im still sick of that show, Jon & Kate lol. I miss you very much. Take care of yourself so I can see you again. No more accidents, got it??
Love you
-Kory

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading