Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm So Sorry

I know I've been delinquent in my entries (MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS!). I've been preparing for Kory's arrival and he's here!!! This entry is gonna be short, I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive. Kory and I are about head to McDonald's. Tonight is the Alpha Phi Alpha New Year's party. I don't have to work tomorrow so I will be blogging tomorrow and look out for an entry from Kory. He'll be writing about his experience too.
Until Next Time!
and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

DomHyo said...

Hey!! I have been researching about teaching in South Korea for the past month and have been reading blogs that I found from facebook and other people.

I am also a Hampton University Alumni ('08), so I'm just stopping by to say whatsup to another alum. Hopefully I'll be over there sometime in the beginning of '08.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bookie... Im sitting at your apartment eating your cookies, drinking your lemonade, and using your computer. =P... I love you!
-Kory

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading