Saturday, January 10, 2009

I think I Left My "Heart and Soul" in the "Heart of Seoul"

I dont mean to make this website all sad and depressing, but yea I miss her. She was crying the whole time and I felt so bad. I wanted to just unpack all my clothes and stuff her in my bag and take her with me. But I dont think you can do that. I knew this was gonna be the hardest goodbye.... so I tried to prepare myself but it still was hard. But on the positive side, I had a great time.... it was much better than what I expected. I learned alot about Seoul and Avi was a great host. A little bit of a drill seargant at times (lol, she kept a schedule of everything) but I loved every moment of it. If I cud, I would do it again. In fact, it has inspired me to want to travel around the world and visit other places and their customs. I read Avi's blog and saw that she was missing a few pictures. My computer is kind of retarded too (its over 5 years old.... i think thats pretty good) so I'll put up as many pictures as I can. Even a few videos if possible.... before my computer cusses me out and shuts off. Enjoy! Love you Avi.























































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Everett, loved the video and your take on Seoul. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Thanks for keeping my baby company over the holiday.

Congrats and good luck with your internship.

Take care.

Miss Carla

AviEllé said...

I miss you very much and I love your entry. I'm glad you got a video up there cause I couldn't get it to work.
I'm glad you had fun while you were here. And I'm sorry if I bossed you around a little but you know how I am. I can't help it.
I wish you could of taken me with you. When you're leaving a state going to another, goodbye isn't too bad, but when leaving a country to go to another when I want to be in the seat next to you is the worse goodbye ever. But I'll see you later.
Luv You,
Avi

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading