Monday, December 15, 2008

DAY 100!!!

So...I have been in Korea for 100 days. 265 more to go lol. These past one hundred days have been the most up and down days of my life (I've never felt so bi-polar), but it has made me stronger so I'm very thankful. I've also gotten to know myself a lot better since venturing to a culture far from my own.
I've met a lot of cool people that I would have never been included in my social circle. (It's not that I'm stuck up or anything, but when you're in an environment that you are familiar with, you tend to surround yourself with people and things that you know and who have the same interest.) People that I am glad to have in my network of friends to share this experience with and will definitely keep in contact with when its all over.
What will the next 100 days bring? Stay tuned and see :)
Until Next Time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Babygirl....Bravo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have almost completed 1/3 of your Korea Career lol. Im glad to you hear youre learning about yourself and other things. Keep it up, I think this experience is good for you. Love you
-Kory

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading