Monday, December 15, 2008

New Entry Already?

Wow, that "Next Time" came around pretty fast huh? I couldn't possibly leave you with a two paragraph entry.

So I went to Seoul Tower yesterday. It was really exciting. But the hike up the hill...man oh man. I thought I was gonna die...me and my asthmatic self. Now, its not that you have to walk from the street all the way up to the tower, there is a bus or cable car that takes you to the base and then you have to treck up a 89.9 degree slope to get to the ticket booth.



*View of the tower from the hill we had to hike up*


*View of the city from the hill*

Anywho, we payed for our tickets (7,00 won) and made our way to the elevator. We figured we would go in the evening and get a night view of the city. This is what we saw...




*This Is How Far Away I Am From Home :(*

*Decorated trees in the city below*

I took a lot more pics but I really don't feel like uploading them right now.

Before Christina and I went to the tower, we went to Itaewon for dinner and to pick up tickets for the Alpha Phi Alpha New Year's Eve Party...yes, Black Greeks in Korea. They even have step shows on base. I really hope this party is good. zits split level (R&B and Hip Hop on the first floor and Old School on the second floor), 2 buffets (you know I love food, free party favors and prizes, free campaign at midnight (you have to pay for the rest of your alcohol) and breakfast at 1. sounds good huh? Hopefully it will be. I'll let you know.

And I finally found the Popeye's in Korea!! Let me tell you how much I LOVE Popeye's...let me not. I would be writing for a while.

I went to school today and my supervisor asked me for my insurance number. She told me she needed it to take the taxes out of my check...LIAR!! She used my insurance number to take one of my non-insurance having co-workers to the doctor's...Can I say FRAUD!!!? Maybe I need to put in a call to headquarters. I'm not footing the bill because they paid for it, but they used my name (and I know they didn't even pronounce it right), and was anyone lying and ca-kniving their way to help me when my D*** thumb was hanging off!? NO! I couldn't even get the *ITCH to answer the F'n phone! But someone gets a cold and they wanna involve themselves in fraud. I've been sick and lost my voice...all I got was an "AWW." F U ::Insert name of school here::! I guess that was my "Happy 100 days gift..."

Ok...I know I was at a 22, I'm bringing it back down to a 4. But that ISH really P*SSED me off when I found out. That's ok. I got mine. I'll let you know how when I leave the country.

Kory will be here in 2 weeks, 5 hours and 19 minutes! Still Counting.

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babygirl,

The coat looks good on you. Spectacular view, can't wait to see it for myself.

Do I need to call Janice again? as a matter of fact I am going to send her an email.

I'm sure the party will be great, and it will probably be even better with Everett there to celebrate with you.

Hope you have a great week. Will keep you updated with the din of eniquity happenings (union), wont forget to call you next monday so you can listen in.

luv and miss ya much!!

Mommy

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures, i cant wait to go there. I looks really nice. Hopefully it snows too.... I havent seen snow in so long. And yea, thats definitely fraud... they think they can do whatever they want huh? I would walk up into school the next day playing "We're Not Gonna Take It!".... the Korean version and give them apiece of my mind. But Im not gonna instigate lol. Love you. See you soon.
-Kory

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading