Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Day Off!!! Well Kinda

So I found out today that I will be working on Christmas (ugh...Merry Christmas to me) but from 1-7pm instead of 4-10pm (I guess that will be my present from school...you still gotta bring your A** to school, and earlier at that). Also I will have New Year's Day off!! Yay! Kory will be here so that will be perfect. I'm trying to plan a Ski Trip for us to do that day (please pray for me and him if we go. You know how clumsy I can be). (If you're in Korea and know of any good places to ski or wanna go let me know.) Although I have that Thursday off, there really are no days off (not when there's money to be made). Since school will be closed the first, we have to work on the 28th of December (ugh again). They are taking my Sunday from me. That was gonna be my last full day to prepare for Kory's visit. Now, I'm gonna have to do my food shopping in the morning and evening.
I have a full week planned for when Kory gets here. We're gonna do a bus tour, go to a New Year's party hosted by Alpha Phi Alpha (that's right...Black Greeks in Korea!), go skiing (hopefully), experience a norebang, take a tour of the DMZ, visit a palace, go to the COEX, and go to Seoul Tower. Sounds ambitious huh? We probably won't be able to do everything, but can't I dream? I'll let you know how much stuff we actually get done.
Our director bought us pizza the other day. I had sweet potato pizza which was actually pretty good.
I bought some cute leather gloves today. I'm gonna have to break them in, but the go fabulous with my new coat!
I still don't know what Kory is getting me. I guess I'll have to wait like normal people...geesh.
Until Next Time!

3 comments:

SophiaJasmine said...

I am not really sure the name of it, but it is really far from Seoul. I am 3 hours south of Seoul and the resort was an hour from me.

Anonymous said...

Hello Avi... by this time you know your gift already so relax.... NEVER again will i tell you im surprising you. GEEZ! And I blame your mother for that. But anyway.... I look forward to coming to see you and having fun exploring korea. Now i just need some drugs for the plane ride that will knock me out long enough. lol
See you soon. Love you.
-Kory

Anonymous said...

Hey Babygirl,

I'm glad you'll have new years off to spend with Everett, please be careful when you go skiing as you two are accident prone.

PS: Everett, dont blame me just because you couldn't keep her surprise a secret. You gave in to her whining so you have no one to blame but yourself....lol

Avi, have a good weekend, talk to you soon.

luv and miss ya much!!

Mommy

Look Who's Reading

Where People Are Reading